.. Loading ..

Work in Canada

Work in Canada

Under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP), employers are able to hire foreign workers to address certain labour shortages. Foreign workers must obtain a work permit from Immigration Refugee & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) before coming to Canada to work. A job offer and often Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is required to apply for a work permit.


We know too well the challenge faced by many Canadian employers of finding workers to fill vacancies in Canada due to lack of appropriate skills and experience in the workforce or simply not enough manpower available to meet current demand. At Northern Connections Canada Immigration, we use our extensive knowledge of recruitment and selection to find qualified talent for Canadian employers. Our experienced consultants will source qualified, competent staff whose skills and experience closely match your business needs. We will utilize the most efficient immigration solutions to bring qualified talent to Canada in a short timeframe as we are familiar with the process and as such can avoid known bottleneck and processing delays.

Depending on your industry, we may already have or be able to source talent to fill your labour shortage.

Contact Us Today to Find Out More

Schedule a Callback

Free Call Back

Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential call from one of our immigration experts.

Join Our Newsletter!
Sign up today to receive FREE immigration tips and information.
Subscribe Now
Join Our Newsletter